Our LiFePO4 Battery Products are secondary or rechargeable batteries. Studies have shown that the most potentially harmful cathode material in a typical battery is Cobalt and Nickel. These materials can cause negative respiratory, pulmonary and neurological effects to those exposed. This battery does not have Cobalt and uses less than 2% in total composition of Nickel. Hence, this battery is Eco-friendly and non-harzardous.
Nanocarbon LiFePO4 Battery Main Cells 32650 Specifications:-
- Rated Voltage – 3.2V
- Capacity – 5Ah
- Working Voltage – 2.0V to 3.65V
- Discharging Rate – <3C
- Energy/Weight – 120Wh/kg
- Energy/Volume – 310Wh/L
- Wide Working Temperature – negative 20 deg Celcius to 65 deg Celcius
- Life Cycles – 2,000 cycles >80% at 1C
Features and Benefits:-
- Safety – Our LiFePO4 battery eliminates the concern of overcharging and overheating which is inherent in most batteries. The internal resistance of the battery is small and the change in temperature of the battery during the charge and discharge cycle is negligible. This can eliminate the situation called the thermal runway where an increase in temperature changes a condition in a way that causes a further increase in temperature which often leads to a destructive result, that is fire and explosion. The LiFePO4 battery is safe and can function even if it is being punctured. This makes the nanocarbon LiFePO4 battery a very safe option to be used in most applications.
- Short Charging Time – Our LiFePO4 battery can be configured and paired with the right charger to achieve fast charging. The charging time for our nanocarbon battery ranges from 1 hour(for a 1C rated battery) to 20 minutes(for a 3C rated battery). With fast charging time, there will be more productive use of the equipment/vehicles/appliances.
- Long Life Cycle – The LiFePO4 battery has long life expectancy. A typical nanocarbon LiFePO4 battery can have a lifecycle of up to 2,000 cycles(80% DOD at 1C). In addition to that, it also has a very low self-discharge rate. The self-discharge rate per month is less than 3% compared to ~10% for Lead Acid Battery and about 13% to 15% for Ni-Cd Battery.
- High Energy Density – The LiFePO4 cell is a non-aqueous system having 3.2V as its nominal voltage during discharge. It has a specific capacity of 120Wh/kg. With its high energy density, our clients will have the options of reducing the form factor of the casing or to pack more capacity within the same original size casing.
- Good Value for Money Cost Performance – The Nanocarbon LiFePO4 Battery is more powerful than the Lead Acid Battery and could last much longer. At a working temperature of 60 deg Celcius, the battery could last between 5 to 10 years. With zero/minimal maintenance cost during the life cycle of the battery, it will indeed be a value for money option for those who seeks Cost Performance for a safe and reliable battery solution.